- Are you trying to stay healthy and fit, but your pain gets in the way?
- Are you worried that an injury will prevent you from participating in activities you love?
- Have you been dealing with a chronic injury that hasn’t gone away?
- Have you seen other medical providers, but your pain persists?
- At SJPT, we alleviate your pain and help you avoid future injury without surgery and prescription drugs.
- Interested in a complimentary discovery session?
Advanced Treatment Methodologies
- Titleist Performance Institute & Back to Golf
- Postural Restoration Institute
- Functional Movement Systems
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- FRR (functional range release)
- Hawk Grips
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation) also known as Graston
- Myofascial release
- Smart Cuffs Blood Flow Restriction
- Normatec compression garments
- Dry needling
- Lightforce Class IV Laser
We are athletes who understand athletes’ needs.
& Return to Play
South Jersey Physical Therapy offers services to transition patients from traditional rehabilitation to performance. Whether weekend warriors looking to maintain a level of fitness, or athletes looking to get ready for an upcoming season/competition, our physical therapists design in person and/or digital programming to meet your individual health and performance goals.
According to the Legacy Foundation, a concussion is a brain injury that occurs when there is an impact to the head or body that causes forceful linear and rotational movement of the brain inside the skull. A concussion can occur from being struck on the head or body as well.
Common Symptoms are:
- Deficits in balance
- Difficulty with memory
- An inappropriate emotional response such as crying and laughing
- Blurred vision
- More extreme cases can result in loss of consciousness and vomiting
A concussion should be treated by a group of experienced health care providers starting with a school nurse and/or athletic trainer as well as a physical therapist and physician. Patients should look for a physical therapist that has experience with treating concussions and offer a one on one setting to better ensure proper guidance and help maintain or progress that patients activity level to reduce the risk of injury once the athlete is cleared to play. A physical therapist with a sports certification (SCS) and an athletic training background (ATC) can be better suited to deal with concussion athletes and progress them back to the sport.
Contact us to set up your Impact Test today.
The Athlete for Life Roadmap
You have been blessed with an amazing body that is capable of so
much. If you’re anything like most of the people we work with, you want
more out of life and love being physically active.
I want to help you get back to all the activities you love and continue to
participate in them for as long as you want. I strongly believe that if you
have a body, you’re an athlete.
Now it’s time to start treating you body like it deserves!